Wednesday, January 02, 2008

while everyone is at school today,
i'm here at home rotting to death.
well, maybe i should be like CAB yo!
and be positive bout everything! RIGHT?
then again, how many people can be like me enjoying free time?
on the other hand, my brain is undergoing the process called rusting.
as suggested, i should get myself some books after payday.
as to prepare myself for my future courses.
be it banking & finance or Marine studies.
i have the sudden urge to join saf.
to have muscles and no more fats, to take off the helicopter.
whao! den i get to meet new kind of ppl there. weeee~

yesterday i slept at around 4+ 5. didnt wake up since 11+
didnt even know that my mum came back.
didnt even wake up to pee. LOLS!
skipped dinner without feeling hungry.
continued sleeping after msging dearest.
woke up like 9 today.
=)

i'm bored. but then again, this is how life will be for the next 3 years or so.
i look forward to starting my school.
i look forward to pay day.
i look forward to shopping.
i look forward to going for a holiday.
i look forward to meeting new people.
i look forward to meeting my new friends.

actually, i enjoy being alone. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment