Monday, January 14, 2008





today's work is okay, quite a numberof orders.
met some troublesome customers ( Cheryl took their take away orders ).
but quitting soon alr. going for another interview on thur.
hope can find better paid jobs.
and i'll work till poly starts.
anyway, stay at home also rot.
might as well go work.
tough also nevermind, at least get to kill time.
but one thing i can't stand. people's freaking attitude.

after work, RUSHED to catch my junior's match.
den halfway rain. VERY sian.
so sat at the bus stop like some ass,
wait for the rain to stop, but it got heavier. LOLS.
so i went back home instead.
Phoebe called me, i think she's aware of the match today.
against YISS. Juniors, update me on when the match will be re-played.
but i didnt pick up her call, (usual lah huh)
cus it was raining and my phone was inside my bag.
sorrrry!

colour contrast. LOLS. ( dun kill me dearest )
eyes too small. LOLS

act only.

14 nov 07.

No comments:

Post a Comment