Monday, January 14, 2008

Dedications to my friends for 6 years.



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,
Farhad.
( He said it's the thought that counts, haha, so happy =) )
ok, if i REMEMBER correctly, hes the oldest in class,
Lennard and Justina share the same birthday.
thats for the month of January! (right?)
and we came up with FFF ( Fatin and Farhad ) WAHAHAHA.
so mean. i remember him as the biggest hands and legs i've seen! ( good looking toooo)
ok lah, i miss 6F damn loads. like dont know why.
maybe cus i was going through my Dear diary today. LOLS

lots of memories, two timing(sadly)
but yeah, all these make the memories so deep.
too deep that i can remember it after 4 years.
unbelievable, but true.
i miss the times i had with my classmates,
i miss the times we copied hwk
the times we played captains ball
the times we played games ( our grp!!! Troopers, Portvale and Shrek )
like i told Jityong, i'm still grateful that even after 4 years,
we'll still in contact with each other...
and i hope our friendship will last FOREVER.
until the day we see each other marry off.
haha, and you wouldnt know if any of them will be within us??
singles, maybe ur dinosaur is one of them. HEHE.

in sec sch, not much friends, but not as close...
everybody's JC orientation seems to be fun,
but money is more fun to me.
when poly starts soon, maybe we could be more than just friends,
i mean, not classmates, but SCHOOLMATES?! =)


i wanna meet up with you guys sooon!
we meet up to gossip, catch up with each other, to appreciate each other.
cus we wont know when we're seeing again.

i know not everybody will see this, but for those who are reading this, (probably my clique)
i hope you all are doing fine...

Triple J's, hope you guys rmb this =) btw, its in chinese



Triple J's memories also. haha. whao man. 4 long years.

I LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS

say you'll remember, remember my hug, my heart, my love, 你永远都不忘记。
say you'll remember, remember my eyes, my smile, my soul, 永远不忘记。

since we left sch, i've got no partners to sing with.
i miss our singing sessions ( silent ) during boring lessons,
from one end to another.
the remember dance we did at sy's house.
the singing sessions we had before our netball matches.
haha.


to end it off,
i would like to say,
我们的过去,永远都不忘记。
thanks for being my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment